If you go out to eat and you don't 'gram it, did you even go (And do the calories not count then? Asking for a friend)?
More so than #selfiesunday, #throwbackthursday, or any other hashtag you regularly use, we bet that #foodporn is waaay up there.
Especially here in New York City, we have so many amazing restaurants where the food presentation is almost as important as how delicious the food is.
We did say almost, okay?
Instagram rounded up the top most geotagged U.S. restaurants in 2016 and not only did a New York City spot get #1, we didn't do too shabby down the list, either.
As reported by CN Traveler, check out if your fave NYC eatery made it below, their national rank is in parentheses.
1. Sugar Factory - 835 Washington Street (1st)
2. TAO Downtown - 92 9th Avenue (3rd)
3. KATZ Delicatessen - 205 East Houston Street (4th)
4. Black Tap Burgers & Beer - 529 Broome Street (5th)
5. LAVO - 39 East 58th Street (8th)
6. La Marina - 348 Dyckman Street (9th)