We've been absolutely blessed with this gorgeous weather recently... okay, not so much today, but RECENTLY. LET US HAVE THIS.
Are ya'll soaking it in??
New Yorkers know that one of the best ways to spend a beautiful day in the sun is strolling around at street fairs.
And we're not going to leave you hanging. Street fairs are the best way to experience everything capitalist NYC has to offer.
From scented soaps to flavored moonshine, there is no shortage of new and unique products to drool over. Below are some of the dopest street fairs on our radar and their opening dates, as reported by TimeOut NY:
1. Hester Street Fair (...um Hester Street at Essex Street) - NOW
2. LIC Springs (Vernon Boulevard between 50th and 46th Avenues) - May 6th
3. Mad. Sq. Eats. (Worth Square, Fifth Avenue between 25th and 26th Streets) - May 13th
4. Broadway Bites (Greeley Square, Broadway between 32nd and 33rd Streets) - June 1st
5. Urbanspace Garment District (Broadway, from 37th to 38th Streets) - June 6th
[Feature Image Courtesy CoinDesk.com] [via TimeOut NY]