June is finally here.
Have you ever noticed the sounds that June brings? The buzzing of air conditioners, the suction cup pop of someone wearing flip flops and the classic sweet jingle of Mister Softee.
These are the oddly beautiful sounds of New York City in the summer, but what if you want to hear some music that is interrupted by a bunch of people leaning on their horns? Well, we got you.
This June, New York City gets a plethora of pitch-perfect musical acts and we got the ultimate lineup for you check out.
The Beyhive has not just one, but two chances to see Queen Bey at Citi Field. Florence and the Machine will be at Barclays for two nights with the sensation that is Grimes.
Of course, you haven't lived until you've seen Tame Impala and now you have two chances to see the awesomeness at Prospect Park Bandshell.
Pop is taking over the city with Selena Gomez performing at MSG and The Dixie Chicks will be performing there shortly after.
Yes, it looks like June is coming in hot, and no, not just because of Governors Ball. We cannot wait to check out these amazing acts and cannot wait to see you there too.
1. Train - 6/1 @ Irving Plaza
2. The Monkees - 6/1 @ Town Hall Theatre
3. Selena Gomez & DNCE - 6/1 @ Barclays Center
4. Mac Miller - 6/3 @ Irving Plaza
5. Holly Miranda - 6/4 @ Arlene's Grocery
6. Black Pistol Fire & Acid Dad - 6/4 @ Gramercy Theatre
7. Vince Staples - 6/4 @ Irving Plaza
8. Eagles of Death Metal - 6/4 @ Warsaw
9. Rob Thomas - 6/6 @ Iridium Jazz Club
11. Aesop Rock, Rob Sonic & DJ Zone - 6/13 @ Irving Plaza
12. Dixie Chicks - 6/13 @ Madison Square Garden
13. Joe Budden - 6/13 @ B.B. King Blues Club & Grill
16. The Neighbourhood - 6/15 @ Terminal 5
17. Ellie Goulding - 6/21 @ Madison Square Garden
18. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - 6/21 @ Hammerstein Ballroom
19. Fitz and The Tantrums - 6/21 @ Terminal 5
20. ASAP Ferg & Tory Lanez - 6/23 @ Irving Plaza
21. People Under The Stairs - 6/30 @ Highline Ballroom