Last night, the 71st Annual Tony Awards aired, hosted by President Underwood himself, Kevin Spacey.
In true awards show fashion, the evening was not remise of memorable moments that made theatergoers gasp, cackle, and bawl.
Missed the drama? To recap, Dear Evan Hansen ran away with six statues, including recognition for its book, score, orchestration, best featured actress in a musical, and best actor in a musical.
But what would be an award show without the dramaz? We saw it all.
Here are our 15 reactions to the 2017 Tony Awards, as told through GIFs.
1. Our facial expression during the entire opening number of the Tony Awards:
2. Sutton Foster presented Gavin Creel with his first Tony Award (Millie and Jimmy from the revival cast of Thoroughly Modern Millie):
3. Every fan of Groundhog Day the moment the costumed Punxsutawney Phil made an appearance on national television:
4. Our stream of consciousness as David Hyde Pierce sang "Penny in My Pocket," the hilarious song added to the revival of Hello, Dolly!:
5. When Rachel Bay Jones accepted her Tony Award, looking as whimsical as a glowing Cinderella.
6. The moment John Mulaney and Nick Kroll introduced the Radio City Rockettes in true George St. Geegland and Gil Faizon fashion:
7. 2016 Tony Award winners Cynthia Erivo and Leslie Odom, Jr. belted "New York, New York" to the backdrop of the Rockettes, and we all felt like this:
8. Josh Gad explained his acting training at Carnegie Mellon University and tricked all of us into thinking he was returning to Broadway:
9. Our jaws after Kevin Spacey imitated Bill Clinton: "We've had a few surprise winners this year... and I am not talking about the Tony Awards."
10. Orlando Bloom returned to the stage to announce the nominees for Best Revival, and we just:
11. Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 took the audience to 19th Century Russia, and our living room dance parties ensued:
12. During In Memoriam, when Mark Hamill said we lost a princess this past year:
13. When Ben Platt accepted his first Tony Award for Dear Evan Hansen, and his tears became our tears:
14. When Bette Midler refused to let the orchestra play her off of the stage:
15. And finally, the moment we all were Gavin Creel as he inched closer to Patti LuPone in an adorably excited haze at the close of the Tony Awards: