Now that winter seems to be behind us (though nobody ever really knows, right?) all of New York City's outdoor food and flea markets are setting up shop.
Little trinkets, artisanal this and that, vintage wares, delicious eats-- who knows what you'll find?
If the opening of outdoor food and flea markets doesn't signal the beginning of Springtime in NYC, well we're not quite sure what does.
Here's a list of all of them who have announced opening dates so far.
1. Brooklyn Flea - Fort Greene (176 Lafayette Avenue - Brooklyn)
2. Smorgasburg - Williamsburg (90 Kent Avenue - Brooklyn)
Every Saturday starting April 2nd
3. Bushwick Flea (52 Wykoff Avenue - Brooklyn)
March 12th/13th weekend
4. Brooklyn Flea - DUMBO (Anchorage Place at Pearl Street)
5. Smorgasburg - Prospect Park (Breeze Hill, near Lincoln Road Entrance)
Every Sunday starting April 3rd
6. Rock N Shop - The Paper Box (17 Meadow Street - Brooklyn)
7. LIC Flea and Food (5-25 46th Avenue - Queens)
8. Queens Night Market (47-01 111th Street - Queens)
9. Shwick Market (1298 Willoughby Avenue)
10. Artists & Fleas (70 North 7th Street - Brooklyn)
Saturdays and Sundays
11. Artists & Fleas - Chelsea Market (88 10th Street)
12. Chelsea Flea Market (West 25th Street)
Saturdays and Sundays[via Time Out New York] [Feature Image Courtesy GrubStreet]