This isn't another article on New York City's "craziest" foods, because let's be real, how many times can we read about that damn Cronut, those mundane Magnolia cupcakes, or that wormy Ramen Burger?
But I'm not hating on them, because it's not very often that dishes in NYC make headlines.
All I would like to do here is to introduce some foods that deserve a little more Insta-credit because of their mouthwatering deliciousness.
And although not everyone is into Instagrammin' their food, there are millions who love doing so (just check out #foodporn if you don't believe me).
But for those people who love transforming the food in front of them into wonderful pieces of Insta-art, here are 15 foods you need to find, capture, and then devour as soon as humanly possible.
1. "Mac 'n Cheese Burger" at The Ainsworth (122 West 26th Street)
If there was ever a heart attack on a plate, this would be it.
But that's not stopping us...
2. "Avocado on Toast" at The Upsider (1004 2nd Avenue)
Avo on toast has never looked so damn good.
In fact, we're simply eggstatic about it.
3. Any sandwich at The Original Sandwich Shoppe (58 Greenwich Avenue)
If sandwiches are your thing, then this is your place.
4. "Cookies And Cream" at NYY Steak (7 West 51st Street)
If you were wondering where to go and what to eat on your next cheat day...
5. "Nutella S'mores Pie" at Bounce Sporting Club (55 West 21st Street)
We want to know the mastermind behind this gloriously gooey dish of greatness.
6. "Ice Cream Covered In Cookie Dough" at Hay Rosie Craft Ice Cream Co. (204 Sackett Streeet - Brooklyn, NY)
You had us at... cookie dough.
7. Tacos at Tacombi NYC (267 Elizabeth Street)
Taco Tuesdays just got hotter, more delicious, and simply tacotastic.
8. "French Toast" at Palma (28 Cornelia Street)
Having trouble deciding what to have for brunch and where? Look no further.,
9. "Smoked Uni Bucatini With Bread Crumbs" at All'onda (22 East 13th Street)
Everyone loves pasta.
I mean, how badly do you want to inhale this entire plate right about now?
10. "Lobster Mac 'n Cheese" at BG Restaurant (754 5th Avenue)
Did anyone else's mouth completely water over just now?
11. "Nutella Gelato Filled Brioche Bun" at M'o Il Gelato (178 Mulberry Street)
All our prayers have finally been answered.
12. "Nutella and Banana Crepe" at Viva La Crepe (various NYC locations)
Snack attack at its finest!
13. "Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil and Olive Tapenade" at Cafe Gitane (242 Mott Street)
There's not one thing wrong with this picture.
Not a single thing.
14. "Dulce De Leche Filled Churros" at Le Churro (1236 Lexington Avenue)
Now if that's not Insta-worthy, I don't know what is!
15. "Rock Shrimp Tempura" at Nobu (105 Hudson Street)
I would climb rocks and mountains to eat this pile of rock shrimp love.
If you enjoyed this article, give this a read too 14 Mouth Watering NYC Foods That Won't Break The Bank!